Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 90000 INR/Unit
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Unit Per Day
- 4-5 Days
- All India
Masimo Patient Monitor is a standardized medical instrument which is designed and developed by our team of highly skilled professionals by using top quality sensors and other electronic equipment for the smoother functioning of the device. This non-invasive system is widely used in the hospitals for monitoring of various parameters of human body such as blood pressure, oxygen levels and electrocardiogram to provide the results in digital as well as waveforms.
- 5 standard parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2,1-TEMP
- Real time S-T segment analysis and ARR analysis.
- Multi-display selectable including standard, large font, trend OxyCRG dynamic
- Multi 7-lead ECG waveforms display in phase.
- And capture dynamic waveforms.
- Large volume of tabular and graphic trends information storage and easy to recall
- Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and HF knife.
- Up to 2 hours working capacity of built-in rechargeable battery.
- ECG: Lead mode: 5-lead (R,L,F,N,C)
- Waveform: 3 and 7 channal selectable
- Heart rate range: Adult: 15~300bpm;
- Alarm range: -2.0mV~+2.0mV
- Arrhythmia analysis:YES
- Method: Thoracic impedance between (RA-LL)
- Measurement range: Adult:7~120rpm;
- Neonate/Pediatric: 7~150rpm
- Method: Digital Automatic oscillometric
- Opreation mode : Munal/Automatic/continuous
- Over-pressure protection:Double safty protection
- Alarm: Systolic.Diastolic,Mean
- Compatible probe: YSI or CYF
- Measurement range: 5~50Â°C
- Resolution: 0.1Â°C
- Accuracy: +0.1Â°C
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: +2%(70-100%);0-69% unspecified
- Alarm range:0~100%
- Pules Rate range:20~300bpm
Optional-Printer, IBP, Nellcor/ Masimo SpO2, ETCO2 & CMS