Price And Quantity
- 30000 INR/Unit
- 1 Piece
- 5 Piece Per Day
- 4-5 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
With a rich experience and industry knowledge in the domain, we are able to export and supply our clients an extensive array of Infusion Fluid Warmer that serves as a single point of heated infusion from first patient contact through the entire continuum of care. This product is manufactured with the usage of optimum quality components and modern technology in tandem with international quality standards at vendors' end. The product provided by us is tested on well-defined parameters in order to seek out the possible defect. Apart from this, we provide this Infusion Fluid Warmer in different models and technical specifications at pocket friendly prices.
Infusion Fluid Warmer are used for raising the temperature of fluid/blood to the set temperature. This device we offer has a heater unit embedded that works to heat the fluid and also has an over and under-temperature alarm (temperate overheating protection system) that gets triggered when the set temperature is not maintained. The Infusion Fluid Warmer we offer also comes with a host of other safety features that prevents air bubbles from being injected into the patient using the device. The device is light in weight, portable, has low RF emissions and can be disposed off if required after use.
- Weighs just 9 ounces
- Fast, 30-second setup
- Warms fluid to 38oC in approximately 45 seconds
- No calibration or adjustment needed
- Portable and easy to use.
- No special training is required.
- Setup can be finished in 1 minute at most.
- High accurate digital control for temperature.
- Infusion fluid is regulatrd automatically to the set temperature in short time.
- Acoustic and visible alarming mechanism prevents from over-temperature; automatic power cut-out protect patient from overheat of fluid. 7. Saving your cost because no special disposable sets are needed. ET-TF-I1 is just used with standard 1.V. tubing.
- Routine transfusion.
- Low flow rate infusion in ICU.
- Transfusion exchange
- High calorie infusion
- Model:- ET-TF-I1
- Tube size:- 3.0-4.0mm
- Flow Rate
- 2-12m1/min (against temperature span: 25im-41 im)
- 110ViA11V (AC) or 220ViA23V (AC) Max. 70w 50iA2%Hz
- Classl/ Type B
- 5-40j ; Relative humidity: i el 80% Packing Dimension:- 36.5x15.5x12.5cm Weight:- 600g