|Home||» Products||» Diagnostic Spirometer||» Diagnostic Spirometer|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 19,000 INR/Unit
For many years, we are committed to export and supply an excellent quality Diagnostic Spirometer that is used for measuring the volume of air inspired and expired by the lungs. This equipment is manufactured using superior quality components and innovative technology under the vigilance of experienced professionals in adherence with set market standards at vendors' end. Our offered equipment is duly examined under the vigilance of our quality examiner to ensure its long service life. Moreover, we provide this Diagnostic Spirometer in numerous models and technical specifications at market leading prices.
Mainly used in standard spirometry tests for monitoring and diagnosing overall lung condition, Diagnostic Spirometer we offer is reliable and gives accurate results. This small and portable machine can be easily attached with the help of a cable to a mouthpiece and is used in people to detect and monitor conditions associated with breathing disorders like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic & pulmonary fibrosis and more. The handheld Diagnostic Spirometer we offer features an ergonomic design and as such facilitates quick & error free patient testing across various hospital settings.
- Ultra-thin design for portable carrying, easy operation for convenient test.
- Large TFT screen to display the test result clearly.
- Measure FVC, PEF, FEV1, etc. parameters synchronously.
- Support diagnosis evidence by volume and flow rate chart display.
- With precise, credible test result,and good consistency.
- Built-in predicted value, display the testee current condition by red, yellow, and green bar.
- Provide repeated measure and memorize the correlative data.
- Communication with the computer with the USB (or Bluetooth), which can calculate data, analyse trend and export.
- Built-in lithium battery, Battery power display.
- Automatic power-off when there is no operation in one minute.
Minimum Order Quantity
Laboratory Use,Industrial Use
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 5 Unit Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 4-5 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India