Price And Quantity
- 85,000 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 5 Unit Per Day
- 4-5 Days
- All India
Multipara Monitor With Etco2 is an advanced medical techniques that helps in the process of measuring the maximal concentration of carbon dioxide which is expressed as a percentage of CO2 or mmHg. It is widely used in the healthcare facilities for the patients goes under anesthesia for the evaluation of his/her ventilation or respiratory abilities. This digital unit is very easy to use and gives highly accurate results in the digital numbers and waveforms on a bright LED display.
Multipara Monitor With Etco2
- The Tm 109 Monitor Supports The Display Of Two Waveforms
- And Up To Eight Parameters Using A 14.2 Cm (5.6 In) Lcd.
- Standard With Sidestream Etco2, Easily Change To
- Mainstream By Advanced Order.
- Solid State Side stream Module. Single Beam, Non-Dispersive
- Infrared (Ndir) Absorption, Ratio metric Measurement.
- Capnogram Within 10Sec., Full Specification Within 60 Sec.
- Routine Calibration Is Not Required. 8 Sec Zero Performed When
- Power On Or Ambient Temperature Changing Too Faster.
Sampling Flow Rate
- 100 Ml/Min (Can Be Set From 50 To 200Ml/Min).
- With Spo2 & Respiration
- Principle Of Operation
- Red/Infrared Absorption.