Fetal Monitor Price And Quantity
- 85000 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
Fetal Monitor Trade Information
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD) Cash on Delivery (COD) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union Paypal Letter of Credit (L/C) Delivery Point (DP) Days after Acceptance (DA) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 5 Unit Per Day
- 4-5 Days
- All India
Fostered with a team of highly qualified professionals, we have been able export and supply a broad range of Fetal Monitor that is extensively used to detect the heart beat of a fetus for prenatal care. This monitor uses the Doppler Effect in order to provide an audible simulation of the heart beat. Offered monitor is highly appreciated by the clients due to their salient features given below. Available in diverse models and technical specifications to meet clients specific needs and requirements, this Fetal Monitor is designed and manufactured by making use of superior quality components and pioneering technology in adherence with international quality standards.
- Continuous monitoring of FHR, TOCO and maternally sensed fetal movements.
- No need of preprinted stationary or thermal paper, only plain paper required.
- Presentation in the form of a graph on a printer in condensed as well as expanded mode (1/2/3 div=1min).
- Storage of tachycardia and bradycardia alarm events in the memory.
- Recording of more than 1800 alarms in real time.
- Facility to view or to print all alarm events in real time.
- LCD panel with ON-LINE user friendly alarms and relevent dispaly of patient data such as actual FHR in BPM, blinking corresponding to each beat, UA in %., alarm message display, no. of alarms recorded, High/low FHR limits, patient ID no and time taken.
- Memory backup with fast print facility.
- With in-built acoustic stimulator with separate marker on graph.
- Digitally controlled feather touch key operated volume control.
- Tested and certified as per IEC 60601.1 safety standards.