Intensive Care Warmer Price And Quantity
- 40000 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
Intensive Care Warmer Product Specifications
- 40 Kilograms (kg)
- Neurosurgery Instruments
- 800WATTS Volt (v)
- EASY TO USE
- EASY TO USE
Intensive Care Warmer Trade Information
- 100 Unit Per Week
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Central America Asia
- All India
Intensive Care Warmer
Giving adequate protection to patients in intensive care units and operating theatres and reducing various complications arising from hypothermia is what this Intensive Care Warmer provides. The warmer is built to warm infusions and transfusions of all kinds with the help of dry flow heating method. Reliable and economical, this Intensive Care Warmer facilitates quick warming of medical fluids and other refrigerated products close to the patient. Though many easy to use models are on offer, the warmer can be tailor designed in sync with specific requests too.
Easy To Use
- As Technology Advanced, We Have Kept The Warmer Simple & Easy To Use With One Touch Controls.
The Heater With Reflector Makes It Easier To Work With The Baby By Efficiently Providing Even Heat Distribution Across The Cradle And Not Into The Surrounding Environment.
Air Control Mode
- Air Control Is An Electronic Feedback System Which Functions As A Thermostat To Maintain A Constant Temperature Of Baby Cradle By Regulating The Heat Output Of Radiant Warmer.
- It Also Acts As A Watch Dog As Air Over Temperature Cuts Off Heater Even If The Warmer Is Operating In Servo Mode.
The Manual Mode Allows The Warmer To Be Kept 'baby Ready' Without Nuisance Alarms. When Needed The Warmer Provides Safe, Powerful & Controlled Warming To Restore The Temperature Drop Experienced By The Baby Immediately After Delivery.
- Power Source
- Light Source
- Heater Capacity
- Power Consumption
- 230v Ac,10%, 50hz.
- Led Light To Examine Babies.
- 600 Watts.
- 800 Watts At 100% Heater Power.
Servo Control Mode
Servo Control Is An Electronic Feedback System Which Functions As A Thermostat To Maintain A Constant Temperature At The Site Of Skin Probe By Regulating The Heat Output Of Radiant Warmer Maintaining A Constant Abdominal Skin Temperature Between 36.5 & 37.0 C Is The Simplest Way To Provide A "thermoneutral" Environment, Minimizing The No. Of Calories Needed To Maintain Normal Body Temperature & Reducing The Risks Of Cold Stress Or Overheating. Servo Control Is The Only Acceptable Method Of Heat Regulation For The Infant Cared For Under A Radiant Warmer.
Infant Warmer (Skin / Manual)
- Skin Temperature Displayed On 1 "bright Red Led Display.
- Set Temperature Displayed On Separate Bright Red Led Display.
- Two Modes Of Warming I.E. Skin, Air & Manual.
- Heater Output In 10 Equal Steps In Percentage.
- Programmable Heater Power & Time In Manual Mode.
- Individual Led For Selection For Mode (Skin, Air & Manual).
Apgar Timer / Attend Baby Alarm
Programmable Mute Time
Set Temperature Range : Skin 25 C-39 C