Price And Quantity
- 80000.00 - 105000.00 INR/Unit
- 105000 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 6 Kilograms (kg)
- 230 Watt (w)
- 5 Unit Per Day
- 7 Days
- All India
In severe cases of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), our innovative Bi-Phasic Defibrillator through administration of electric shocks can reverse the deadly heart rhythm, which is a necessity for survival of the patient. As opposed to the traditional monophasic waveforms, there has been an evolving acceptance and demand of these Bi-Phasic Defibrillator that we offer for defibrillation processes, worldwide. Our big sized, ergonomically designed clinical defibrillators are built around the latest advancements in defibrillation technology with maximum effectiveness shown when the defibrillation energy is within 120-200 Joules. The make of these defibrillators are such that they are safe to use both on adults as well as during pediatric defibrillation procedures.
- Screen Type: High-resolution display
- Screen Size: 7 inches (17.7 cm) Color LCD Display
- Sweep Speed: 25mm/sec
- Information: Heart Rate, Lead/Pads, Alarm On/Off, SpO2,
- AED Functions and Prompts, Alarm Selection and Limits,
- Delivered Energy.
- Waveform: Biphasic
- Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds with a
- new fully charged battery.
- Energy Display: Monitor display indicates both selected
- and delivered energy.
- Charge Prompt Type: Voice and visual prompts.
- Electrode Impedance Measurement Range: 0-250 ohms