Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 70,000 INR/Unit
- 5 Unit Per Day
- 1 Week
Etco2 with Spo2 Monitor Standalone
Etco2 with Spo2 Monitor Standalone accurately detects levels and concentration of carbon dioxide in the exhaled air, along side gauging exact O2 levels. Thus, use of such monitors makes detecting any kind of respiratory distress quite an easy affair. The compactly built Etco2 with Spo2 Monitor Standalone we offer can be fitted into wards, ICUs, etc., as a part of capnography monitoring in cases encompassing moderate to deep sedation. Our line of monitors come in many dependable, functionally optimized and cost effective variants.
- Principle of operation Solid state side stream module. Single beam, non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption, ratio metric measurement.
- Initialization time Capnogram within 10 sec., full specifications within 60 sec.
- Calibration Routine calibration is not required. 8sec zero performed when power on or ambient temperature changing too faster.
- Sampling flow rate 100 ml/min (can be set from 50 to 200ml/min).
- CO2 (Carbon dioxide) Compensations: N2O & O2 (selectable), BP (automatic) Capnogram: Selectable sweep speed (4.41, 8.82, or 17.64mm/sec) Range: 0 - 150 mmHg Accuracy: ±2 mmHg (for 0 - 40 mmHg) ±5% of reading (for 41 - 70 mmHg) ±8% of reading (for 71 - 150 mmHg) Resolution: 1 mmHg Response Time: 28 ms
- Respiratory rate Accuracy: ±1 br/min Range: 0-150 br/min Resolution: 1 br/min
- Pulse Oximeter Model TM 109 ETCO2/SPO2 monitor
- Principle of operation Red/Infrared absorption.
- SpO2 (Oxygen saturation) Range: 0-100% Accuracy: ±2% SpO2 (for 80-100% SpO2) ±3% SpO2 (for 50-79% SpO2) (1 SD, or 68% of readings within claim) Unspecified for 0-49% SpO2 Resolution: 1% Averaging: 8 sec.
- Pulse rate Range: 20-254 bpm Accuracy: ±1% of full scale Resolution: 1 bpm Averaging: 8 sec.
- SENSORS Reusable Y-Sensor (can be sterilized and used with all patient populations); reusable adult finger sensor.
- Plethysmogram Pulsatile waveform with autogain.
- General Alerts Limits: Adjustable limits for ETCO2, SpO2, Respiratory and Pulse Rates Audio: 3 model adjustable volume, silence or OFF Visual: On-screen & red or yellow background with black text
- Display Type: LCD with backlinghting Size: 5.6"( 144.8mmW*110.2mmH, 640*480) Physical Size: 175mm H * 240mm W * 140mm D Weight: 1.8 kg
- Electrical Power requirements: 100-120/200-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 24VA Battery: Li, 5hr. life, 5 hr. recharge
- Environmental Operating temperature: 10-50° C Operating humidity: 0-90% relative (non-condensing)
- Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- Alarms for high and low ETCO2, respiratory rate, SPO2 value, pulse rate.
- Color-coded graphic
- Standard with sidestream ETCO2, easily change to mainstream by advanced order.
- Power on and go
- Silence or temporarily pause alarms
- Quick to learn, easy to use
- Push function keys according prompt
- Universal icons with single-level menus
- Flexible, portable and lightweight
- Minimum 5 hours operating time
- Supports battery exchange without loss of power
- Weighs 1.8 kg. with four battery waveforms and up to eight parameters using a 14.2 cm (5.6 in) LCD.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)
- F. O. B. Price Order: 1700 USD
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Port of Dispatch: MUMBAI
- Production Capacity: 50
- Delivery Time: 10DAYS
- Packaging Details: STD